Book your 15 mins Skype consultation - FREE Here now
Skype Online training/coaching worldwide
Not in Sydney? Not a problem!
I work exclusively with clients through online
and distant training. It works just as effectively as 1:1.
I run online training though holistic programs including:
Assessment and Consultation Documentation
Periodised Training Programming
Periodised Nutrition: your macros + full detailed
weekly shopping lists for rotation.
Periodised Lifestyle habits
Periodised Supplementation Plan
30minutes Skype Session follow ups weekly
Unlimited e-mail contact
With the option to travel to Sydney for 1:1 sessions
Shoot me an e-mail to have a chat about your online
In Home/Condo gyms/ Outdoors/Private Studio
Joas training practice are full of fun, supervision and
energy, her style is unique based in spine alignment,
core, balance, flexibility and breathing. Working in
elements that improve endurance, prevent injuries,
promoting fat loss and muscle toning all at the same
time. she incorporates Yoga, Pilates, Tai chi, sport
conditioning and Thai massage within the 55mins session.
- 1:1 Training Personalized Sessions
- Doubles/Group Training Session
- Sport Conditioning
- Metabolic Training
- Hypertrophy academy training
- Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi sessions
- Posture program (3 stages, 12 weeks) Learn More
Are you ready? I AM!
Shoot me an e-mail to have a chat about your 1:1 training
3 STAGES FROM 4 TO 16 WEEKS
The corrective preventive program includes:
- Breathing and awareness
- Breaking old patterns
- Core/glute activation
- Shoulders mobility
- Learning scapular retraction
- Isolate shoulder movements
- Integration of spine
- Opening thoracic area
- Increasing spine flexibility
- Decompression of the spine
- Homework to memorize and activate muscle
- Instructional videos
- Manual with exercises
- 24/7 email support
WHATSAPP / FORUM Support Community
30 DAYS RESTORE YOUR BODY
30 DAYS RESTORE YOUR SYSTEM CONSISTS:
REFRESH YOUR BODY:
Fill out questionnaire
Receive customize program
Track your journey
In a complete holistic program. Working along naturopathic doctors and functional medicine doctors. It is created a 30 days restore program for anybody who wants to improve absorption, digestion and guts issues. To look and feel healthier.
- How to address the toxins that makes you sick and storage fat.
- How and when to eat carbs.
- How to control portions and cravings.
- Elimination diet, learning about food-induced chronic inflammation.
Shoot me an e-mail to learn more about it.
Thai Massage and Chi Nei Tsang
- Thai massage is a great therapy used to relax the body, mind and integrate the energy to a new level of awareness. Thai massage can sooth and also decompress the muscles from tightness and stress from daily life. Joa as a Thai Massage practitioner helps her clients to improve her mobility, range of motion using this amazing ancestral bioenergetic therapy. It incorporates stretching, palming and pressure points in a soothing therapeutic dance of movement. This ancient healing knowledge of Thailand is amazing and highly effective, leaving you feeling restored and rejuvenated.
- She incorporates Thai Massage as part of the training session as well as she provides full sessions of 45,60 and 90 mins.
- Great to treat scoliosis, tight hips, rotator cuff , chronic neck/lower back, frozen shoulder, arthritis, carpal tunnel, knee and feet problems, headaches, constipation, stomach pain, anxiety, depression and sports injuries.
- Chi Nei Tsang
CNT helps people to balance their emotional world. Those low emotions are stored in the digestive system waiting to be addressed. Poor emotional digestion is one of the main reasons for ill health. Chi Nei Tsang allows emotions to unfold, making it possible for individuals to evolve and grow by pressing and stimulating organs and points around the abdominal, torax and head area.
It focuses on deep, gentle abdominal massage in order to “train” the internal abdominal organs to work more efficiently, which in turn is said to improve physical and emotional health. The words Chi Nei Tsang translate to “working the energy of the internal organs” or “internal organs chi transformation.”
CNT was first used a thousand years ago by Taoist monks in their monasteries to help detoxify, strengthen and refine their bodies in order to maintain the energy needed for their spiritual pursuits.